To Allow Our All Call System To Alert You.
Parents: If you need to change your phone number or address, please complete the Emergency Medical Authorization (EMA) form, save it and attach it to an email to: email@example.com. It is a fillable form that can be saved to your computer.
Click here for the Emergency Medical Authorization (EMA) form
Please Note: Parents that need to change his/her address will also need to upload a copy of the Parents/Guardian Identification (i.e. Ohio Drivers License or State ID) and Proofs of Residency along with the EMA form. The documents that will prove residency are:
One of the following:
- Home Owners Mortgage Information
- Section 8 Documentation
- Valid Sign Lease
- Municipal Income Tax Return
Two of the following:
- Utility Bills (i.e. gas, electric, water/sewer and etc.)
- Current Insurance Declaration Pages
- Notarized Certificate of Dual Residency and Application for Dual Residency