Emergency Contact Information
To Allow Our All Call System To Alert You.

Parents: If you need to change your phone number or address, please complete the Emergency Medical Authorization (EMA) form, save it and attach it to an email to: [email protected]. It is a fillable form that can be saved to your computer.

Click here for the Emergency Medical Authorization (EMA) form

Please Note: Parents that need to change his/her address will also need to upload a copy of the Parents/Guardian Identification (i.e. Ohio Drivers License or State ID) and Proofs of Residency along with the EMA form. The documents that will prove residency are:

One of the following:

  • Home Owners Mortgage Information
  • Section 8 Documentation
  • Valid Sign Lease
  • Municipal Income Tax Return


Two of the following:

  • Utility Bills (i.e. gas, electric, water/sewer and etc.)
  • Current Insurance Declaration Pages
  • Notarized Certificate of Dual Residency and Application for Dual Residency

Quick-Edit Login