WIST forms are used to communicate to school counselors if one has concerns about a child's academic and/or behavioral functioning.
WIST Referral Instructions:
If you would like to refer your child for services, You must print this form
and bring it to your child's counselor. If you are unable to print, you are also welcome to come in and complete this form with your child's counselor.
Once you are logged into your School Google account, Click here
for the form (two pages). The school counselors have these forms readily available also. You are welcome to print it out to complete. If you are able to complete the form on Google Docs, e-mail a completed form to the appropriate counselor.
Counselors and Psychologists:
After a form has been submitted and the WIST Team is ready to document, follow these directions:
1. Go into your Warrensville Google Drive:
2. A folder has been shared with you titled "WIST Form Ideas". Double click.
3. Double click on the Folder titled "Student Forms Completed".
4. Double click on "MAKE A COPY Intervention..."
5. This is a view only document. Go to "File" and then "Make a Copy".
6. Replace MAKE A Copy with the child's name.
7. You are all set to collaborate on this document which will appear in the "Students Forms Completed".