McDonald's presents the 15th Anniversary Historically Black College and University (HBCU) College Fair. This event continues to be the largest HBCU recruitment event in Ohio. It’s more than a college fair – it’s an expo of programs, services and resources for students to succeed. It takes place Saturday, November 18, 2017 at Warrensville Heights High School (4270 Northfield Road, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128). The 15th Anniversary festivities will conclude with a Jazz Brunch Celebration on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
The goals of the fair are to:
- Increase college enrollment in under-served and under-represented populations of the community
- Educate the community about the value of Historically Black Colleges and Universities;
- Allow participants to become familiar with a variety of financial aid programs and educational resources;
- Connect post-secondary options to a student's career, internship, and vocational interest and opportunities; and
- Provide relevant programming that showcases student achievement, talents and philanthropy.
8:30am – 9:55am Check-in/Registration
10:00am – 10:40am Opening Session/Main Gym
? 10:45am – 3:00pm College Fair and Workshops