The Warrensville Heights City School District has overall responsibility for the health and well-being of students while they are at school. Each school has a healthcare assistant or nurse on duty every day. Members of this team provide a variety of services. These include:
- Assessing the status of a student’s overall health
- Administering first aid
- Conducting state-required health screenings
- Evaluating and caring for illnesses and injuries
- Making sure that students have the proper immunizations
- Managing chronic health conditions
- Managing communicable diseases
- Monitoring and administrating medications.
Please contact your school health clinic staff member if you have health concerns about your child or need to complete the required documentation.
Please click here to print the Emergency Medical Authorization Form. Its purpose is to enable parents and guardians to authorize the provision of emergency treatment for children who become ill or injured while under school authority, when parents/guardians cannot be reached.