Warrensville Heights City School District is glad to introduce to you the Read With Me Video Book Series. This series will allow your scholar to read along with some of our district officials of books that are culturally responsive and reflect the students we serve. This is an effort to promote both literacy and culturally responsive practices.
We are able to provide the first 50 families the opportunity to receive all 8 of the books chosen for this book series. If you are not chosen for the book give-away, your child can still follow the videos.
Please indicate your interest in this program by submitting the below form. Please submit one form per family. We will contact you directly if you are within the first 50 families in order to arrange pickup for your books.
Each book is read by a different leader from WHCSD. Check out the full list, below!
- Vikki Pruitte-Sorrells, Warrensville Heights City School District Asst. Principal, - " I Am Perfectly Designed"
- Tracy Mitchell, Warrensville Heights City School District Board President - "Happy to Be Nappy"
- Ali Jamal Boyd, Cuyahoga County Public Library Warrensville Heights Branch Manager - "I Am Every Good Thing"
- Takiba Thompson, Warrensville Heights City School District Principal - "Skin Like Mine"
- Jasmine Finch, Warrensville Heights City School District School Counselor - "I Am Enough" -
- Brian Swift, Warrensville Heights City School DistrictAthletic Director - "I Am..."
- Donald Joly II, Warrensville Heights City School District Superintendent - "Please Baby Please"
- Tim Hurt, Warrensville Heights City School District Data Coach - "Chocolate Me"