Dress Code Reminder
Dress Code Expectations at WHCSD:
Kindergarten – Eighth Grade
Solid blue, white or yellow only. All shirts must be tucked in.
No hoods, logos or emblems.
Dress shirts Polo shirts Oxford shirts
Collared blouses Polo shirts Oxford shirts
Solid black, navy or white. No hoods, logos or emblems.
Solid blue, black or tan only.
All bottoms must be knee length.
No jeans or sweat suits. No oversized or
tight-fitting bottoms such as skinny pants, leggings/jeggings/sweatpants.
Slacks Capris Jumpers Skirts Skorts
Solid black, navy or brown. No logos or emblems.
Required for all pants/bottoms with belt loops.
Shoes must be closed toe and closed back.
No headgear, including, but not limited to scarves, hats, rags and wraps.
Warrensville-branded shirts (available for purchase at Warrensville Heights High School.)
· Permitted tops are white, navy blue, or gold available in polo, crew neck and fleece jacket styles.
· Must be appropriately sized – no oversized or tight-fitting shirts.
· Pants, skirts, shorts and capri pants are permitted.
· Solid blue, black or tan only.
· Pant/bottoms with belt loops must be worn with a belt.
· Pant/bottoms must be knee length or longer (hems must be at the top of the knee)
· Must be appropriately sized – no oversized or tight-fitting bottoms such as skinny pants, leggings/jeggings/sweatpants.
· Hard-sole or tennis shoes are permitted in any color.
· Shoes must be closed toe and closed back.
· Maximum heel height is 1½”.
· Socks are permitted in any color.
It is mandatory for all high school students to wear their student identification badges at all times.