Gather the following documents before completing the online registration. You will need to upload your documents. The following items are required for each student you are enrolling:
- Birth certificate (original, certified copy or passport)
- Custody papers (original with court stamp) current affidavit stamp within one year
- divorce decree/shared parenting agreement (if appropriate)
- grandparent affidavit
- custody papers
- journal entry
- caretaker affidavit
- Medical information (immunization records or physical form with immunizations listed)
- Parent/Guardian identification
- driver's license or state ID with current address
- social worker ID
- foster parent ID
- School records (all that apply)
- withdrawal form (required for all students coming from another school)
- last report card/grades in progress
- transcripts (for high school students only)
- home schooling documentation
- IEP/ETR/MFE (if applicable)
- current 504 plan
- Proof of residency
- one of the following documentation:
- section 8
- valid signed lease
- occupancy permit (from city)
- two of the following:
- current utility bills (gas, electric, water/sewer)
- current insurance declaration
- municipal income tax
to begin enrollment. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk
- WHCSD will receive data exactly as it is entered. Be mindful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers are XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Once the online registration is complete, a Pupil Services Department representative will contact you to schedule an appointment. Appointments are held at the Middle School, 4285 Warrensville Center Road - the office is located across from the bus garage. Puil Services hours are Monday - Friday, 8- 4:30 p.m.
For questions or more information, please contact Ms. Bell 216-336-6587 or Ms. Owens 216-336-6584.