Student registration for Warrensville Heights City School District is available online. Click Parents - Clic Enrollment and begin the registration application.
Please remember to (1) click the Red Submit button to complete the application and (2) call the Office to schedule an appointment to come in and bring the following documentation.
Gather the following documents. The online registration will ask you to upload these to the application. If you do not have access to the technology needed, such as a scanner for the uploads, start the application, save it and then make an appointment with the Pupil Services Department
The following items are required for each student you are enrolling. You MUST have all of the required documentation at the time of your appointment.
1. Birth Certificate
- Certified Copy
2. Custody Paper (originals with court stamp)
- Divorce Decree/Shared Parenting Agreement
- Custody Papers
- Grandparent Affidavit
3. Medical Information
| Kindergarten|| 1st thru 12th Grade|
|PreK Physical||Immunization || |
|Dental Exam|| || |
4. Parent/Guardian Identification
- Ohio Driver's License or State ID with current address
- Social Worker ID
- Foster Parent ID
5. School Records
- Withdrawal Slip (from previous school)
- Last Report Card/Grades in Progress
- Transcripts (High School only)
- Home Schooling Documentation
- Assessment SCores
- IEP/ETR (if applicable)
- 504 Plan--Current
- All students entering 4th grade will need a copy of their Third Grade Reading Guarantee scores from previous school (NO exceptions)
6. Proof(s) of Residency
ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Home Owners' Mortgage
- Section 8 documentation
- Valid Signed Lease
TWO OF THE FOLLOWING
- Utility Bills (gas, electric, water/sewer)
- Current Insurance Declaration Pages
- Occupancy Permit/Dual Residency Form
to begin enrollment. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk
- WHCSD will receive data exactly as it is entered. Be mindful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers are XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Once the online registration is complete, a Pupil Services Department representative will contact you to schedule an appointment. Appointments are held at the Middle School, 4285 Warrensville Center Road - the office is located across from the bus garage. Pupil Services hours are Monday - Friday, 8- 4:30 p.m.
For questions or more information, please contact Ms. Young 216-336-6587 or Ms. Owens 216-336-6584.