Student registration for Warrensville Heights City School District is available online. Please follow the below steps to complete your student's application.
Gather the following documents. The online registration will ask you to upload these to the application. If you do not have access to the technology needed, such as a scanner for the uploads, start the application, save it and then make an appointment with the Pupil Services Department
The following items are required for each student you are enrolling:
- Birth certificate (original, certified copy or passport)
- Custody papers (original with court stamp) current affidavit stamp within one year
- divorce decree/shared parenting agreement (if appropriate)
- grandparent affidavit
- custody papers
- journal entry
- caretaker affidavit
- Medical information (immunization records or physical form with immunizations listed)
- Parent/Guardian identification
- driver's license or state ID with current address
- social worker ID
- foster parent ID
- School records (all that apply)
- withdrawal form (required for all students coming from another school)
- last report card/grades in progress
- transcripts (for high school students only)
- home schooling documentation
- IEP/ETR/MFE (if applicable)
- current 504 plan
- Proof of residency
- one of the following documentation:
- section 8
- valid signed lease
- occupancy permit (from city)
- two of the following:
- current utility bills (gas, electric, water/sewer)
- current insurance declaration
- municipal income tax
to begin enrollment. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk
- WHCSD will receive data exactly as it is entered. Be mindful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers are XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Once the online registration is complete, please call the Pupil Services Department at 216.364.1039 to schedule an appointment. . Appointments are held at the Department of Pupil Services at the Board of Education office in the Warrensville Heights Municipal Center at 4743 Richmond Road, Warrensville Heights, 44128. The Department of Pupil Services hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 p.m.