The Warrensville Heights City School District has overall responsibility for the health and well-being of students while they are at school. Each school has a healthcare assistant or nurse on duty every day. Members of this team provide a variety of services. These include:
- Assessing the status of a student’s overall health
- Administering first aid
- Conducting state-required health screenings
- Evaluating and caring for illnesses and injuries
- Making sure that students have the proper immunizations
- Managing chronic health conditions
- Managing communicable diseases
- Monitoring and administrating medications.
Please contact your school health clinic staff member if you have health concerns about your child or need to complete the required documentation.