The Warrensville Heights City School District has made a commitment that all actions and initiatives undertaken by administrators, staff and scholars in our district will be aligned directly to one or more of our five broad, overarching goals.
- WHCSD is committed to providing a rigorous and comprehensive academic experience that prepares scholars for success in the 21st century.
- WHCSD recruits, develops, supports and retains the highest quality educators and support staff to maximize district potential and realize goals.
- Our communications strategy at WHCSD builds support for public education, promotes staff allegiance and enhances trust and transparency for our scholars, parents, community members and partners.
- WHCSD is a unique culture that provides safe surroundings and a positive learning environment.
- The facilities of WHCSD provide a 21st century learning environment fostering scholar achievement, and teacher collaboration while instilling community and civic engagement.
We have made a commitment to be accountable to these goals. We believe accountability to these goals will result in school improvement, higher levels of student achievement and a more collaborative environment for decision-making.
To learn more about the District’s strategic plan, Warrensville 2020, click here
. To learn more about individual departments, use the navigation to your left.